VOICE OF THE LAND - FELIX'S CORNER

"The mind is a terrible thing to be wasted" Negroe' Fund

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

1 April 2013

VOICE OF THE LAND


i realised sorrow was in vain
cos its worth you come into my life again
I have waited long for this day
so pull aside the skies and kiss me again
with you hope never dies
wine makes me illusive to see thee
yet in plain sight you see me
wind scatters seeds of ash on my bay
so i opt to find your way
tinny intruders push their way through rosses
And passion flowers interfer with their symmetry.
Kiss my lips to fame
To grow and  tell your tale i traded for a tail.
I have walked the path of solitude
With only myself to blame
I am but a humble man of damnation.
Acknowledging the ready fury of the tongue
And guilt that follows once
These are quick itching words justified by grace
I am coming lord, coming lord to thee.....

ERNEST DOVLO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments System

Disqus Shortname

RECENT POST

11TH October; A Day for the Girl Child

According to the United Nations website, in the year 2011, a resolution established 11 October as the International Day of the Girl Chil...

Popular Posts